Podcast: Play in new window
Days Drama: The Days of our Lives Soap Opera Podcast 200
On this episode we talk about…
- Eric starts his trip to Rome
- Nicole tries again to talk to Daniel LOL
- JJ and Paige talk about last night
- Eve is teleporting everywhere
- Victor .. just Victor need I say more?
- Charges are not made against Brady
- Daniel got knocked out
Today’s line up:
Kristen, Brady, Daniel, Marlena, John, Nicole, Eric, JJ, Paige, Jennifer, Eve, Victor, Anne, Theresa, Roman, Abe and Hit man
- I like Theresa’s dress, the color is great
- Roman is such a good man
- Bam in your face Nicole. Mind your own business biotch
- Not sure what the big deal is with JJ and Paige. He didn’t do anything wrong
- Yay no charges from Brady!!! Woot woot I think Abe is gonna catch Treesa
- Why did they zoom in on Roman when Eric was giving John his blessing.. interesting..
- Treesa is wearing her wedding ring… she is trashy and redic
- OMG Eve is such a stalker. Dan is cracking me up today with all his facial expressions
- Bahahah anyone order a hooker? OMG Victor is so awesome.. money grubbing whores hahha
- Brady doesn’t believe Treesa. It might not come out now but it will, oh it will
- Yay Paige doesn’t hold anything against JJ which she shouldn’t
- OMG I see it now, Eric and Nicole are going to go to Rome and he’s gonna realize he loves her and blah blah blah barf
- Fly solo Brady!!! Far and wide. Spread thos beautiful wings. Temp set back Treesa? you are cray cray
- Ann is a total bitch but she has fantastic curly hair
- Colin Ferrel is back
- HHAHAH Brady is in no position to be picky with his friends
- Victor is so awesome
- There it is called awe puppy love
- Of course Kristen has the bad girl black leather on lol lets see how cray cray she gets. Kid napping is nothing new to her
- DOM DOM DOM
- Yea like that would even make the papers
- Wow harsh Daniel…wasn’t it you telling Nicole you would still be friends with her after all the crap with Eric
- Wow that community service went by fast
- Roman and Eric dressed out of the same closet today
- Why the heck is Eve at victors
- It sounded like roman told Marlena that she never stopped loving jock
- Roflmao anyone order a hooker?
- Victor is sooooo awesome. Love how he ran to Jennifer’s
- So is victor gonna talk Jen into going where Daniel is and she will save him?
- Lord eve waited outside Teresa’s apartment
- She’s backkkkkkkkkkk!!
- Love the shoes!
“Did anyone order a hooker?” – I think that question would apply to all the lovely ladies today – Eve, Theresa, and Kristen! I about fell over when Victor said that in front of Eve.
I’m getting excited now for what’s to come now that Kristen is back. I feel like the show is getting ready to really gear up!
I can’t believe what James Scott said re soap fans are f—ing idiots. Well, it is us idiots who have kept you employed for years (no fans = no advertisers = no show). We would have been the foundation for you continuing your career (emphasis on would have been)!
Wendy, I hope you are feeling better.
AJ is doing great! Thanks to everyone for the well wishe
Before I wish you guys an amazing 200th show I have to ask?? Did anybody order a hooker?!!!!!! Victor is my favorite person on this show! He has the absolute best lines. I freaking love him so much! I have to admit though I don’t remember what specific beef or interaction Eve and Victor had with each other years ago? Or is his attitude all based off what he knows of her past mixed with what she is up to now? Anyone remember?
I also loved him showing up at Jennifer’s to offer support against Eve.
I swear to you Kassie DePaiva is really a much better actress than she seems to be playing Eve. She is from Kentucky in real life but she does seem to be playing up her accent a LOT! Blair(also played by Kassie) on One Life to Live was not anywhere near the country sounding. Eve in the 90′s didn’t have an accent either so I wonder if this is her acting choice or do they want her portraying the character this way?
Eve had some great lines today too. Telling Victor not to “stroke out”, calling Anne Elphaba was hilarious Ha! and just any scene she has with Theresa I love.
I swear I will absolutely love it if Days is about to take us supernatural again by giving Marlena premonitions! If so please let her use her new psychic abilities to bust Theresa! I’m not sure if we’ve seen anything out there like that since the Alien Twins! Fingers crossed!
Nicole is so pathetic! All we needed was a scene of her with Rafe to fully complete her “Please Be My Friend” tour of Salem. I totally hate the way that Nicole is styled! Why does she so often have to wear the same color head to toe? It’s ok to contrast Nicole.
I really hope we have seen the last of the little Paige/JJ drama from Friday! With this being such a sensitive subject in real life I hope that the show doesn’t even go there.
I have to admit that JJ and Paige melted my cold and cynical heart just a tiny bit. They captured that first love/crush feeling so well for me today and it was really cute. JJ saying he would die if she didn’t forgive him? Ugh so sweet. Only a very young man or a very young man on a soap opera would ever say anything so dramatic and passionate! I’m Team Jaige all the way.
The bitch is back!!!!!! Kristen is like the best DiMera out there right now. I love that she has her henchman and a flawless outfit her first few minutes back on the show! I have no clue how she thinks Daniel will help her get Brady back but I’m signed on to watch Dr Dan get slapped around a bit so I don’t care!
Happy, Happy, Happy 200th show! Keep up the good work! My hopes for the future of Day Drama? I want so many listeners and people giving feedback that you have to pick and choose who makes it on the show! I want an interview with any actor from the show. I’d love the show to be longer! Right now we have recap and feedback basically but what if there was a spoiler segment? Speculation segment where we discuss what could happen. Casting new, Days actors in other roles, best of moments in Salem history. The possibilities are endless. Days Drama has been one of my favorite discoveries and I can’t wait to see what kind of DomDomDom we are dealing with by the time show 500 comes along!