Days Drama: The Days of our Lives Soap Opera Podcast 353
Remember to rate us on iTunes please!
Theresa is a funny drunk
JJ isn’t giving up
Lucas talks to Paul
Will threatens Tori
The board meeting starts
Tori, Will, Paul, Sonny, Lucas, Arianna, Kate, Paige, Theresa, Eve, JJ, Jennifer, Chad and Stefano
- Ok guys remember when I said that I thought that Stephano took Marlena and John’s baby and gave to Tori. That could be why she is jumpy around Marlena and John. Maybe when he kidnapped Marlena she was preg but didnt know. but the pic is of Tori at the lake and you could see Stephanos place in the background. Its not like she was on the island in the pic.
- Dang even Arianna has an evil ass smile haha
- Well that was easy for Tori.
- What will what damn it; its been a boring show tell me what you see.
- Chad looked like he swallowed his tongue when Stephano turned around. haha
- Kate looked like a teenage Dutch Boy in that suit. Yuck!
Stefano acted like a maimed horse try to turn his chair around – kind of lost the whole effect of it.
Will’s ability to be an even bigger ass boggles the mind!
I can’t believe Elephant Gate continues – over it!
- They weren’t on today but I forgot to mention this the other day. Are they moving Hope and Aiden past the whole cabin, dead wife thing? It just seems like they aren’t up to anything so why are they there?
- I loved Kate and Chad’s matching suits.
- To me it doesn’t matter if Paul is a DiMera or a Black as long as it keeps him in Salem. Since John Black was a pawn of Stefano for so long it could go either way. I’m wondering if Tori was possibly a working girl with Kate? I like this story I just wish Will didn’t have to be involved. Guess what Will, Paul can stay in Salem because the is America! I don’t like how he’s being treated like the bad guy. When Lucas went to get Ari so Paul could see her I kept thinking he should be saying/doing all this with Will. Will is the one who forgot about his family! Leave Paul alone.
- Man I was really wishing Jenny From The Block was going to slap Eve again!
- Is catching up
- excused from today
OK, so Duckman is trying to explain to Paul why cheating with a married person is so bad. Hmmmmm, “Hi Kettle, it’s Pot, you’re black!”
Will, when juxtaposed against JJ, here’s JJ willing to take all the responsibility for his problems. You never hear him blaming Eve and then you have Will. To me that is very interesting.
JJ and Paige, “It’s my showcase!” “No, it’s MY showcase” “No, it’s MY showcase!”
Kate is rocking her inner Colonel Saunders! Looks like she’s getting her chicken breaded and fried.
Did everyone see the picture in Will and Sonny’s apartment of the baby? She was smiling! I did not know she did that!
- LOVED Teresa today!!!
- I hate to admit it, but Will’s actions, and Lucas helping him, actually do remind me of a young Sami Brady. I still don’t like him and wanted to smack the crap out of him today when he was talking to Tori, but I do see what they’re doing. That is, if Days is intentionally turning Will into a scheming, self-centered, conniving character like Sami was. If I’m remembering correctly, back then Sami didn’t have many redeeming qualities, and she wasn’t very likable until years later.
- Paige, get over it! You live in a small town. You’re going to run into your ex a lot. Really, you’re not going to perform in the show just because JJ is there? What a brat.
- Am I the only one who still doesn’t know what Victor, Stefano, Kate and Chad are up to? I hope they just spell it out for us soon.
- When Theresa fell over at her table after Eve flailed her to be quiet had me hooting. Theresa was obnoxious and funny.
But why is Sonny’s bar not a gay bar?
- He needs more nightclub and more guys in dresses working there.
- I’d fast forward through JJ and Jennifer but the NBC app would make me watch 4 minutes of commercials. The YouTube channel is empty. Ugh
- Love how Kate color matched with Chad. But Kate’s tie gives her a Colonel Sanders fried chicken look.
- Setefano returns. Dom Dom Dom
- Audio file
- Best line as only Victor could deliver it… If only I had a front row seat!
- Are Chad and Kate wearing matching power suits?
- I’m sure others are wondering too…will Jen be the grandmother to Eve and JJ’s child? Could be turbulence ahead!
- Did someone forget to grease Stefano’s swivel chair?
- From Thursday’s show: Nichole is on a new mission after doing the elephant math!
To answer your questions…My mom watched Days from the very first episode so it was always on in the house I grew up. I went through spans of watching it, but lost interest when some of the storylines got ridiculous. Lately I have been watching more steadily because (1) there is nothing else on TV and (2) it makes me feel close to my mom, who passed away recently. My favorite character was Sami, Mom’s as well. I have no current favs, but will let you know if that changes.Till Monday,Laura(from NY)